Thursday, August 19, 2010

response to 3rd Audit

18/08/10

Dear Ms Kelleher

I have just received your correspondence via Mr. Daly.

I find it strange that I was not consulted by Mr Stockdale , on any of his concerns, some of which do not exist .

I would like to take this opportunity to address same .

1. It is planned to pave the Sq to the first step, and pedestrianise , and we have worked around all obstacles for 5 years . Was Mr Stockdale made aware that a market had been running there for 5 years without a hitch?

2. The layout of stalls submitted by me , would not impede any fire exits, This was not given to Mr Stockdale.

3. Again the new layout would not impede access to emergency vehicles.

4.There are 5 exits from the site .

5 No diesel generators have ever been used in the market.

6. Gas bottles are used in every market in Ireland , but if required we would disallow the use of same in Kinsale.

I trust you will consider the above , as Kinsale needs a successful Market as much as the Market needs Kinsale .

I have over 500 signature from the towns people to con firm this.

Yours Miles Cattell

No comments:

Post a Comment